Konjac Cleansing Sponge - Charcoal
Suitable for even the most sensitive skin, our biodegradable Konjac Cleansing Sponges are 100% natural and work as an exfoliant and antioxidant, leaving your skin naturally smooth, refreshed and more radiant.
This Charcoal Konjac Sponge is great for normal, oily or combination skin. It detoxes, exfoliates, cleanses, smooths, and softens the skin. It tightens your pores, drawing oil and grease from the skin and restoring vitality and glow.
Contains micro-molecules that gently cleanse the pores and effectively remove impurities and toxins, and stimulate blood flow.
- Much more gentle than scrubs, they are ideal for daily exfoliating
- Their sponge-like structure gently massages your skin to revitalize your complexion
- Balances the PH of your skin
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free
- Ideal for people with sensitive skin
Compostable, made from natural vegetable fiber. Sustainably packaged in a soft cotton pouch, delivered to you in recyclable and compostable packaging.
The Japanese have used Konnyaku, a potato-like plant, for over 1500 years as a food source and for over a century as a beauty treatment. The Konjac sponge has been made from the vegetable fiber of this plant.
After use, rinse your sponge, squeeze it between your flattened hands, and then hang it to dry in an airy place. You can also store your sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool.
Never leave your sponge on a bench or lying in the water, always hang it to dry to prevent bacteria from multiplying. When it dries it shrinks and hardens, soak in water to rehydrate before using again.
Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 2 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down it's time to replace it. With proper care, your sponge should last 2-3 months.
- Can be used alone or in conjunction with your usual cleanser to remove makeup, dirt, and oil.
- Soak your Konjac sponge in water for a few minutes until it becomes soft and puffy.
- Apply Face Cleanser  and use the flat side of the sponge in a circular motion on your face to exfoliate and encourage skin renewal.
- When your face is clean rinse your sponge with warm water, lightly squeeze and hang in a cool airy place to dry. Do not hang in the shower alcove as this does not usually have enough air circulating for your sponge to dry thoroughly.